Starting from May 25, 2018, the provisions of the European Regulation on the protection of personal data (“General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR”) become applicable. They provide increased security and protection for your personal data. Please give us your assistance and consent to be able to properly implement these provisions.
Starting from May 25, 2018, in order to be able to provide you with our services, i.e. to be able to continue sending you offers regarding the apartments for sale, as well as any other form of real estate transaction that could fall under your interest. , but also news, campaigns, invitations to various events, it is necessary to obtain your express consent.
For subsequent unsubscription you can exercise your right to withdraw this consent by sending a request to this effect.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY – GDPR Policy
The new law of the European Union regarding the protection of personal data, GDPR (“General Data Protection Regulation”) entered into force on May 25, 2016, but will begin to produce its effects starting from May 25, 2018. This law represents the most big change in the field of personal data protection in the last 20 years and has objectives that go far beyond the simple protection of private space.
The protection of your personal data is important to us, therefore, we pay particular attention to protecting the privacy of visitors who access the www.sudrezidential.ro website, as well as those whose personal data have been provided to us by a third party, or to which we had access from another source, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data personal and free movement of this data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
Please pay special attention to reading the following Policy (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR Policy”) to understand how your information (“personal data”) will be treated.
The GDPR policy explains the practices of SudResidential Real Estate S.R.L. (hereinafter referred to as “Sud Rezidential”), regarding the application of the provisions of the GDPR, as well as the rights you benefit from regarding the way in which your information is processed by Sud Rezidential
The processing of personal data carried out by Sud Rezidential will always be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, as well as with the regulations on the protection of personal data
Through the GDPR Policy, Sud Rezidential wants to inform the data subjects about the nature of the personal data that we collect and process, as well as about the purposes of the processing. In addition, data subjects are informed through the GDPR Policy and about their rights.
WHO WE ARE?
We are SUDREZIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE S.R.L., a Romanian legal entity with registered office in Oras Popesti Leordeni, Soseaua Oltenitei no. 45, unit no. 5, attic, lot 3/1/1, Lot 2, Room 2, Ilfov County, with serial number in the Trade Register J23/1776/2013, tax registration code RO31810333 Our main field of activity is “Real estate agents”, CAEN code 6831, and our legal representative is the administrator Grigore Catalin.
Sud Rezidential acts on behalf of the real estate developers with whom it has real estate representation and brokerage contracts, being their proxy in relation to you. Sud Rezidential does not enter into a commercial relationship with people who want to buy a real estate asset, except in exceptional cases , when there is, for example, a resale of an apartment or the rental of real estate.
For its part, Sud Rezidential carries out its activity through several external collaborators (real estate advisors) who act as agents or sub-agents of the real estate developers.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
“Personal Data” means any information or information that can identify you directly (for example, your name) or indirectly (for example, through pseudonymous data such as a unique identification number). This means that personal data includes things like your first and last name, email address, home address, mobile phone number, ID card details, civil status data, usernames, profile photos, personal preferences and shopping habits, content user-generated, financial and financial information. It could also include unique numeric identifiers, such as your computer’s IP address or your mobile device’s MAC address, as well as cookies.
WHAT DOES PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING MEAN?
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data, with or without the use of automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extract, consult, use, disclose by transmission, disseminate or otherwise make available, align or combine, restrict, delete or destroy.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA? PERSONAL THAT WE PROCESS?
Your personal data that will be processed are the following: name, surname, domicile/residence, serial number and number. identity card, civil status, CNP, age, citizenship, date of birth, phone number and e-mail, data resulting from property documents (including the history of properties, as well as extracts from the Land Register related to personal property).
PERSONAL DATA OPERATOR
The operators of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “operator”) are real estate developers, in most cases Sud Rezidential acting only as their proxy, considering Sud Rezidential’s representation mandate with real estate developers. By way of exception, in certain cases established by the Regulation, Sud Rezidential also acts as a personal data operator.
DATA PROCESSING PRINCIPLES
South Residential. undertakes to comply with the personal data protection principles (hereinafter referred to as the “Principles”) provided by the GDPR, to ensure that all data is:
Processed fairly, legally and transparently;
Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
Adequate, relevant and limited in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
Correct and updated;
Kept in a form that does not allow the identification of the persons concerned for longer than is necessary in relation to the purpose of the processing;
Processed in accordance with the rights of the data subject, in a way that ensures adequate security of the processing, so that the data is intact, confidential and available.
BASIS AND PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
For the purpose of concluding and executing contracts – According to art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) of the GDPR, personal data may be processed for the purpose of concluding or executing the reservation contract, the pre-contract and the sale-purchase contract or for other types of real estate transactions. In order to be able to offer you our products and services, we need to process your personal data.
In order to fulfill some legal obligations – According to art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) of the GDPR, personal data may be processed for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations. We request a range of personal data, including, in certain situations, your personal identification number, in order to fulfill our obligations imposed by the tax authorities in relation to invoicing and reporting to the tax authorities.
For marketing purposes – According to art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) of the GDPR, personal data may be processed if the data subject has given his consent for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes. Thus, in certain situations, your personal data will be used to send you marketing messages, offers, news, future campaigns, invitations to various events.
In order to fulfill our object of activity – According to art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) of the GDPR, personal data may be processed if the data subject has given his consent for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes. Thus, we can contact you or transmit your personal data for the purpose of achieving our object of activity.
In order to prevent fraud and prevent crimes, Sud Rezidential records video both inside and outside the headquarters and sales offices, but without transmitting or disclosing these recordings to other people, with the exception of the competent state bodies.
PROCESSING THE CONTACT FORM
Sud Rezidential will use the information you provide in the appropriate contact section on the website, exclusively for the purpose of processing your request.
By providing any personal data through the website www.Sud Rezidential.ro, you understand and agree that your data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR Policy.
Please keep in mind that in order to be able to process your requests submitted in the contact section of the website, it is possible that, in certain circumstances, we have the obligation to disclose your data to the partners with whom Sud Rezidential collaborates and/or to others third party service providers of Sud Rezidential.
However, Sud Rezidential has adopted appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of data transfer, as well as the processing in accordance with GDPR requirements of your data by the previously mentioned entities.
Sud Rezidential undertakes not to process the personal data provided for a purpose other than that for which they were transmitted, except in situations where there is your express consent to use them for other purposes as well.
It is also possible that Sud Rezidential has access to other personal data by you establishing a connection with Sud Rezidential, by processing the data communicated following telephone conversations, e-mail conversations, presentation at our headquarters in in order to obtain information, etc.
By contacting Sud Rezidential in any way stipulated above or any other method that involves mediated or direct communication between you and Sud Rezidential, you understand and agree that your data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR Policy.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data processed by Sud Rezidential may be disclosed and/or transferred to third parties only in the situation where there is your express consent to do so, except in situations where there is a legal/contractual obligation for Sud Rezidential to to proceed in this way.
Sud Rezidential will transmit your personal data to notary offices, banking and non-banking financial institutions, credit intermediaries, public authorities, judicial bodies, external consultants to whom we have outsourced the provision of certain services and other categories of recipients, exclusively from Romania.
Please keep in mind that in certain circumstances we may be obliged to disclose your personal data to partners with whom Sud Rezidential collaborates and/or other third-party service providers of Sud Rezidential.
DATA PROCESSING BY THIRD PARTIES, OTHER SITES AND SPONSORS
The Sud Rezidential website may contain, at a given moment, access links to other websites whose data processing policies may be different from those of Sud Rezidential.
Please consider and consult the privacy policies of the other sites, SUD REZIDENTIAL assumes no responsibility for the information submitted or collected by these third parties.
AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING. COOK
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
SOUTH RESIDENTIAL. may keep the processed data for different periods of time, deemed reasonable, in accordance with the previously indicated purposes. We keep your data only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which we hold the data, to meet your needs or to fulfill our obligations imposed by law.
To know how long your data can be kept, we use the following criteria:
When you purchase property rights, we keep your personal data for the duration of our contractual relationship and subsequently for the period established by the financial-accounting rules, respectively for a period of 10 years;
If you participate in a promotional offer, we keep your personal data for the duration of the promotional offer;
If you contact us with a question, we keep your personal data for the time necessary to process your questions, but no longer than 10 years after the last correspondence sent;
If you create an account, we retain your personal data until you request that we delete it or after a period of inactivity (without active interaction with us). In this regard, we note that the data processed for this purpose will be deleted 10 years after the last interaction with the account user (such as, for example, logging into your account);
If you have provided your consent for marketing, we retain your personal data until you unsubscribe or ask us to delete it, or after a period of inactivity (without active interaction with our brands) defined in accordance with local regulations and guidelines. In this regard, we note that the data stored in our databases for the purpose of direct marketing communications is deleted from the records of these databases 10 years after the last interaction with you;
If cookies are stored on your computer, we keep them for as long as necessary for them to achieve their purposes (for example, for the duration of a session for shopping cart cookies or ID cookies of session) and for a defined period in accordance with local regulations and guidelines. In this sense, we note that the data processed by the cookie modules used to provide online behavioral advertising, to personalize our services for you and to allow the distribution of our content on social media sites (sharing buttons intended to display the site), will be kept for a maximum period of 10 years from their collection, based on your consent.
THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
In accordance with the GDPR, you have a number of rights regarding the personal data that SUD REZIDENTIAL S.R.L. processes them:
- Right of access to data processing – You have the right to access the personal data we hold. The first provision of information will be made free of charge. If you require further copies of information already provided, we may charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information. Manifestly unfounded, excessive or repeated requests may not receive a response.
- The right to rectification of data – You have the right to request that your Data be rectified if it is inaccurate or out of date and/or to complete it if it is incomplete. If you have an account, it may be easier to correct your own data via the “My Account” function.
- The right to data erasure (“the right to be forgotten”) – In some cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure or destruction of your Data. This is not an absolute right as we may sometimes be forced to retain your Data for legal or legal reasons.
- The right to restriction of processing – You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your Data. This means that the processing of your Data is limited so that we may retain the Data but not use or process it. This right applies in specific circumstances provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation, namely:
– the accuracy of the Data is disputed by the data subject (ie you), for a period that allows the operator (ie SUD REZIDENTIAL) to verify the correctness of the Data;
– the processing is illegal and the data subject (i.e. you) opposes the deletion of the Data and requests the restriction of its use;
– the operator (for example, SUD REZIDENTIAL.) no longer needs the Data for processing, but it is requested by the data subject (i.e. you) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
– the data subject (i.e. you) has objected to the processing based on legitimate grounds on the part of the operator (in this case SUD REZIDENTIAL ) based on the verification that the legitimate grounds of the operator (SUD REZIDENTIAL ) exceed those of the data subject (i.e. you).
- Right to data portability – You have the right to move, copy or transfer the data you are interested in from our database to another. This only applies to data that you have provided, where the processing is based on your consent or on the basis of a contract and is implemented by automated means.
- The right to object – You can object at any time to the processing of your data when such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time – You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data where such processing is based on consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority – You have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority of your country of residence or domicile to challenge the data protection practices offered by SUD REZIDENTIAL.
- The right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes – You can unsubscribe or opt out of our direct marketing communication at any time. It’s easiest to do this by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email or communication we send you.
- The right to object to the processing of your data by us when we carry out actions in the public interest or in our own or a third party’s legitimate interests – You can object at any time to the processing of your data when such processing is based on an interest legitimate.
- The right to disable cookies – you have the right to disable cookies. Internet browser settings are usually programmed by default to accept cookies, but you can easily adjust them by changing your browser settings. Many cookies are used to enhance the usability or functionality of websites / applications; therefore, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of our websites or applications, as detailed in the relevant Cookie table. If you wish to restrict or block all cookies set by our websites/apps (which may prevent you from using certain parts of the website) or any other websites/apps, you can do so through your browser settings . The Help function in your browser will tell you how. For more information, see the following links: http://www.aboutcookies.org/;
You can exercise any of these rights in relation to the personal data that SUD REZIDENTIAL. processes them by sending a simple request to the SUD RESIDENTIAL DPO. In such a situation we may very well ask for proof of your identity.
We access, retain and provide your information to regulatory authorities, law enforcement or other entities:
- In response to a legal request, when we believe, in good faith, that the law requires us to do so. We may also respond to requests of a legal nature when we believe, in good faith, that the response required by the laws of that jurisdiction affects users in that jurisdiction and conforms to internationally recognized standards.
- When we believe, in good faith, that it is necessary to: detect, prevent and respond to acts of fraud, unauthorized use of any material belonging to us, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activity, to protect us (including our rights, property or materials), you and others, including in the context of investigations or inquiries by regulatory authorities or to prevent imminent death or personal injury. For example, if relevant, we provide information to and receive information from third parties about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activity within and outside of our Materials.
The information we receive about you may be accessed and stored for a longer period of time when it is subject to a legal request or legal obligation, a government inquiry, or investigations into possible violations of our terms or policies, or in other cases to prevent damages.
RELATIONS WITH OTHER OPERATORS
Depending on the context, we may find ourselves in the situation of the absolute need to provide information at a higher level, both globally and internally or externally, to our partners and those with whom we transfer data in compliance with the GDPR, in the virtue of ensuring the provision of the most professional services possible. The information controlled by SUD REZIDENTIAL S.R.L. may be transferred, transmitted or stored and processed in the EU or in countries other than your country of residence for the purposes described in this policy. These data transfers are necessary to be able to provide services at the highest level, as well as to continue to provide you with our materials at the best professional level. We use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and rely on country-specific adequacy decisions issued by the European Commission, as appropriate, with respect to data transfers from the EEA to the United States and other countries.
SUD REZIDENTIAL has adopted technical and organizational data processing measures, updated in accordance with GDPR requirements, with the aim of protecting your personal data against any actions of unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, destruction or accidental loss. All employees and collaborators of SUD REZIDENTIAL, as well as any third parties acting on behalf and on behalf of SUD REZIDENTIAL are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information and the requirements of the GDPR, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR Policy.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The SUD REZIDENTIAL website may contain links to other sites and/or other web pages that are not the property of SUD REZIDENTIAL. SUD REZIDENTIAL does not assume any responsibility for the content of these sites and therefore cannot be held responsible for the content, advertising, goods, services, software, information or other materials available on or through these sites -hate. SUD REZIDENTIAL will not be responsible for the loss of personal data, any negative effects on visitors’ personal data or other moral and/or patrimonial damages caused by access to the respective sites.
UPDATE OF THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA POLICY
Please keep in mind that this Policy may be subject to periodic content changes, by updating the SUD REZIDENTIAL website.
Please do not continue to use the SUD REZIDENTIAL website if you do not agree to such changes. We also recommend checking this page for any updates.
The terms of the GDPR Policy are interpreted in accordance with applicable law.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we treat and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of your rights, you can write to us at the e-mail address email@example.com or call the telephone number of of the Call Center service – 0729 572 570. In relation to the processing of personal data, you can also contact the data protection officer (DPO) appointed by Sud Rezidential, at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your right to file a complaint can be exercised by sending it to: ANSPDCP at the contact details: Bd G-ral Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, sector 1, Bucharest, postal code 010336, phone +40.318.059.211 e-mail:anspdcp@ dataprotection.ro